If you want to manage meeting request in Outlook 2011 you can do so by cancelling it. A meeting can be cancelled due to unexpected circumstances. If you are also willing to cancel a meeting with Mac Outlook, then follow the steps given below-
- Click on the meeting created in the calendar folder for opening the Meeting box.
- Select Cancel option to cancel the meeting.
- If the meeting is created as a recurrence option, then at the time of cancellation option to cancel a single Occurrence or the entire Series is given.
- Write a message for the meeting invitees and select Send Cancellation.
By following the above steps we believe that you will be able to manage meeting request in Outlook 2011.
Mayra Cristina Lovato
Latest posts by Mayra Cristina Lovato (see all)
- Best Way to Sync Outlook Contacts and Calendar with iPhone - December 16, 2015
- Recover Missing Outlook 2011 data like Email Messages & Contacts - December 10, 2015
- An Overview of Communicator for Mac 2011 on Corporate Network - July 15, 2015
- How Autodiscover Service Works with Outlook 2011 for Mac - July 6, 2015
- How to Turn logging on or off in Outlook for Mac 2011 - July 3, 2015