Mavericks OS X 10.9 is a gratis upgrade edition for all Mac users who are presently using OS X Snow Leopard or later versions. Various new changes upgraded on Mavericks as Maps + iBooks applications, enrichments to several applications, perfection to the Notification Center, many other changes as well.
Well, if you have recently upgraded Mac Mavericks OS then for sure you also have to update MacPorts one time to continue with its functioning.
To upgrading MacPorts, few vital commands in Terminal you have to follow-
And then the terminal will continue next to running a group of scripts by itself, after this you have to end the process of chasing the output errors:
If this error you will find while upgrading MacPorts, it signifies you have to require to update Xcode & install the “command line developer tools” as with the given command-
Now, a message will be appeared on your screen-
Then click “Install” and your MacPorts has been updated now.
Mayra Cristina Lovato
Latest posts by Mayra Cristina Lovato (see all)
- Best Way to Sync Outlook Contacts and Calendar with iPhone - December 16, 2015
- Recover Missing Outlook 2011 data like Email Messages & Contacts - December 10, 2015
- An Overview of Communicator for Mac 2011 on Corporate Network - July 15, 2015
- How Autodiscover Service Works with Outlook 2011 for Mac - July 6, 2015
- How to Turn logging on or off in Outlook for Mac 2011 - July 3, 2015