Today we will discuss the most common issue faced by many of the users in Mac Outlook while sending or Receiving the message.
The error is: “An unknown error has occurred in Outlook. A message in your Outlook could not be sent. The account which created the message could not be found.” Error code: – 17199”
- First of all check your internet connection, is it working properly or not. Improper internet connection is one major reason of the error. So first of all verify your internet connection and try again.
- If the problem is solved well and good, otherwise proceed further and delete all the mails from your Mac Outlook 2011 also delete all the mails from Outbox and after this try again by clicking on Send/Receive button.
If the problem still the same as before, then proceed next method which is described below with easy steps-
Re-enter the Credentials: to re-enter the credential check out the steps mentioned below:
- At first, release Outlook 2011 Application
- Then click on Tools à Accounts
- From here choose your email account.
- Now enter the credential here carefully
- And also verify that the Incoming & Outgoing servers details properly
- After doing all settings, close the Window and try it again.
Mayra Cristina Lovato
Latest posts by Mayra Cristina Lovato (see all)
- Best Way to Sync Outlook Contacts and Calendar with iPhone - December 16, 2015
- Recover Missing Outlook 2011 data like Email Messages & Contacts - December 10, 2015
- An Overview of Communicator for Mac 2011 on Corporate Network - July 15, 2015
- How Autodiscover Service Works with Outlook 2011 for Mac - July 6, 2015
- How to Turn logging on or off in Outlook for Mac 2011 - July 3, 2015