It is one of the most general query of many Mac users asking for How to change font size in Outlook 2011. I am explaining the solution here as it may be helpful for others also searching for the same problem.
Follow the Steps mentioned below to change the font size of Outgoing Messages–
At first Select Preferences from the Outlook Menu.
Now Open Fonts from the Outlook Preferences.
From here you can easily set the Font Size and can select the Font as shown below:
Follow the Steps mentioned below to change the font size of Incoming Messages: –
- Firstly, Click on the Format Menu.
- From here you can easily Increase or Decrease the Font size of Incoming messages
Mayra Cristina Lovato
Latest posts by Mayra Cristina Lovato (see all)
- Best Way to Sync Outlook Contacts and Calendar with iPhone - December 16, 2015
- Recover Missing Outlook 2011 data like Email Messages & Contacts - December 10, 2015
- An Overview of Communicator for Mac 2011 on Corporate Network - July 15, 2015
- How Autodiscover Service Works with Outlook 2011 for Mac - July 6, 2015
- How to Turn logging on or off in Outlook for Mac 2011 - July 3, 2015